Technology Design Best Services
We have built a reputation for our outstanding customer service and ability to solve customer requirements.
Our range of advanced ultrasonic instruments is available directly from our headquarters in the UK or through a global network of authorised distributors, who can offer expert product knowledge locally within your region.
As part of our comprehensive service offering the experienced team at Technology Design can provide:
- A ‘Total Solution’ Offering – Providing customers with the convenience of purchasing OEM scanners, probes, and accessories from a single source. Our knowledgeable team can advise which UT solutions integrate seamlessly with Technology Design data acquisition systems to provide you with the ideal UT package.
- Customised Electronic Solutions – The development team at Technology Design provides customised solutions for the most challenging applications. Our project management is unsurpassed and allows you to be involved in every step of the process to produce the product you require to the highest standards.
- Product Familiarisation Training – To ensure you achieve the best performance, efficient use, and effective results from your acquisition unit. Our experienced instructors are available for training sessions remotely via video conferencing; at our UK headquarters; or worldwide on-site for one-to-one or group classroom training.
If you have a particular training requirement with Technology Design instruments, we can offer a bespoke training programme specifically designed to meet your application needs.
- Technology Design Resource Library – provides support to all customers through our extensive range of videos and application notes. All our materials are available from the Resource section of our website.
- Comprehensive After Care Service – Technology Design works hard to ensure complete customer satisfaction and offer ongoing comprehensive support services to all our customers. This includes:
- Remote Assist Support – A twelve-month software and hardware support contract, with access to our experienced team of developers and technical applications specialists.
- Software Upgrades – Access to the latest software upgrades is available within 12 months of purchasing a Technology Design acquisition unit and during a Support Contract.
- Calibration Service – A complete calibration service of your ultrasonic NDT acquisition unit or instrument for recertification compliance. A Technology Design calibration service also includes a complimentary component maintenance check to ensure your instrument stays at peak performance.
- Repair and Maintenance Service – As the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) we offer our customers an exclusive repair and maintenance service. Our experienced team of engineers has the expertise and knowledge to diagnose and restore your instrument using genuine Technology Design components.
As part of the Nova Instruments Group of companies, Technology Design has the advantage of access to entities within the group supplying a broad range of high-tech analytical instrumentation for scientific and industrial applications. This provides the team with the opportunity to collaborate with other specialties within the group, allowing us to offer you – our customers, the most comprehensive service offering with industry experts.
To speak to one of our experts about any of our services offered please contact us.